Sochi
РегистрацияПоискFAQПользователиГруппыСочиОбъявления СочиКаталог СочиПогода СочиВход

Ответить на тему Страница 1 из 1
1992 and has been the deputy commissioner since 2006.
Автор Сообщение
Ответить с цитатой
Сообщение 1992 and has been the deputy commissioner since 2006. 
NEW YORK -- Mets right-hander Matt Harvey has had elbow-reconstruction surgery, and he will miss the entire 2014 season. Dr. James Andrews performed the operation that repaired a partial tear of the ulnar collateral ligament in Harveys right elbow on Tuesday. Recovery from Tommy John surgery typically takes about a year. The 24-year-old Harvey learned of the injury in August. The National Leagues starter in the All-Star game at Citi Field initially said he could strengthen the muscles around the ligament and avoid surgery. Harvey went 9-5 with a 2.27 ERA and 191 strikeouts in 178 1-3 innings this year. Jon Bostic Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Jacoby Brissett Patriots Jersey . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Authentic-David-Andrews-Patriots-Jersey/ . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Custom Patriots Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Tom Brady Patriots Jersey . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged.NEW YORK -- Adam Silver has become the NBAs fifth commissioner. The NBA posted a picture on its Twitter account Saturday of Silver holding a basketball and shaking hands with outgoing commissioner David Stern. "Its official: Adam Silver succeeds David Stern as NBA Commissioner" the caption read. Stern retired after exactly 30 years in charge, making him the NBAs longest-serving and most successful commissioner. Silver joined the NBA as his assistant in 1992 and has been the deputy commissioner since 2006. "It is a source of great satisfaction to me that the NBA will now be led by Commissioner Adam Silver, for whom I have tremendous admiration, respect and expectations as he and his experienced and dedicated team take the NBA to successes that were unimaginable even a short while ago," Stern wrote Friday in a thank you email to media members. Stern announced he would retirre on Oct.dddddddddddd 25, 2012, and owners unanimously chose Silver as his successor. The NBA will now begin using balls with Silvers signature in games. Like Stern, Silver left the legal field to join the NBA. Originally Sterns special assistant, he went on to become NBA Chief of Staff before running NBA Entertainment for about a decade before replacing Russ Granik as deputy commissioner in 2006. Silver was the leagues lead negotiator during the 2011 collective bargaining negotiations and seemed to be more Sterns partner than deputy in recent years. "Its been Davids show. Even up to the last meeting. But there has never been a question whether Adam was involved in every important decision," Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban wrote in an email. The leagues owners unanimously approved longtime league executive Mark Tatums appointment as deputy commissioner this week. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Ответить на тему Страница 1 из 1