Sochi
РегистрацияПоискFAQПользователиГруппыСочиОбъявления СочиКаталог СочиПогода СочиВход

Ответить на тему Страница 1 из 1
Eagles head coach Doug Pederson provided updates
Автор Сообщение
Ответить с цитатой
Сообщение Eagles head coach Doug Pederson provided updates 
on players who were injured during Monday night’s overtime win over the Giants and the news wasn’t great for two of their offensive starters.Pederson said at his Tuesday press conference that right tackle Lane Johnson is week-to-week after suffering a high ankle sprain during the 23-17 victory. Given that framing Womens Rodney McLeod Jersey , it’s likely that Halapoulivaati Vaitai will be getting the start in Washington this weekend.Wide receiver Alshon Jeffery is even likelier to miss the game. Pederson said the team is still waiting on test results, but that Jeffery’s injury is more significant than Johnson’s and that could mean he’s done for the rest of the season.JJ Arcega-Whiteside also got hurt on Monday, which left the Eagles with Greg Ward as their only wideout because Nelson Agholor was inactive. Arcega-Whiteside is expected to be fine for Week 15 Alshon Jeffery Jersey , but Agholor’s status is up in the air as of this point. During the Eagles’ playoff loss to the Saints, Fletcher Cox went back on the field after suffering a foot injury which would later require surgery.So it stands to reason that Cox doesn’t like being held back.According to for Paul Domowitch of the , the Eagles’ star defensive tackle has been suiting up for practices but not participating in team drills for the first five days.It’s probably the prudent play for one of their best defensive players (10.5 sacks last year) http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-lane-johnson-jersey , after his January foot surgery. But since it’s his first major football injury, and he’s only missed three games in seven seasons, there’s an uncharted territory component.“It was a little bit of a different offseason for me Womens Nelson Agholor Jersey ,” Cox said. “I’ve just tried to be smart about it and follow the plan. I was able to go home and train with my actual trainer, and prepare myself to get ready.“Everything is on schedule. I just need to keep following what the [Eagles] trainers tell me to do.”For now, that means encouraging and teaching young teammates.“You guys hear him probably more than any other guy at practice Zach Ertz Jersey ,’’ defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz said. “We ask all of our [rehabbing] guys that are working their way back to stay connected to the team. They’re always talking to the younger guys. And they’re also keeping that energy up at practice.“They’re getting their rehab time in. They’re not missing that. But they’re also staying active with our other guys. Particularly a guy like Fletch, who means so much to the team. It’s important that he stays vocal.’’The Eagles are taking the long view with a number of players coming off injury, as their goals are having guys ready for far beyond July.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Ответить на тему Страница 1 из 1